Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you interact with our website:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter, participate in surveys, or contact us.
- Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, and pages visited. This information helps us improve our website and better understand user behavior.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide Services: We use your personal information to provide you with the services and information you request, such as sending newsletters or responding to inquiries.
- To Improve Our Website: We analyze usage data to improve our website’s content, functionality, and user experience.
- To Communicate with You: We may use your contact information to send you updates, newsletters, and other communications related to mental health topics and our website.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services, such as email marketing or website analytics. These providers have access to your information only as necessary to perform their services for us.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to legal requests, such as a court order or subpoena.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access and Update: You can access, update, or correct your personal information by contacting us at the provided contact details.
- Unsubscribe: You can opt-out of receiving email communications from us by following the instructions in our emails.
- Phone: 773-359-3571
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 3242 Oakmound Drive, Chicago, IL 60661
Thank you for visiting Mental Health Day 2020. Your privacy and the security of your information are important to us as we work towards promoting mental health awareness and support for individuals worldwide.